- A separate tap for clean water in your kitchen
- Purity of water
- Effective filtration in full matrix volume
- Gradient filtration
- Aqualentm, Carbon Block and Silver Ions inside
Trio provides high-quality water treatment and the convenience of a separate tap for a low initial price and maintenance costs. Located under the sink, Trio takes up little space and is a valuable addition for even the smallest of kitchens.
Trio is very easy to install and any plumber should be able to fit it in your kitchen.
Removes all common impurities including chlorine and lead.
Removes abundant turbidity
First stage polypropylene filter protects other filters from sediment (ex. sand, rust and clay)
- Polypropylene filter - Removes sediment impurities such as sand and rust. Protects other stages of filtration.
- B510-02 - Replacement filter for deep drinking water purification. Removes all common impurities including chlorine, lead, bacteria and solid particles sized down to 5μm.
- B510-07 - Replacement filter for final stage of drinking water filtration. Removes all common impurities including chlorine, lead, bacteria and solid particles sized down to 0.8μm.
Size: 362 x 135 x 299 mm
Filter life: 6000 L
Filtration rate: 2 L/min
Heavy metals: 95%
*Fitting is not included.
Detailed manufacturer's product information and installation guide can be found here:
Aquaphor Trio Norma H User Manual (Google Docs, opens in new window)
|Cartridge Life||7000 L|
|Filter Type||under the counter system|
|Filtration Method||Carbon block (2 stages), polypropylene|
|Filtration Rate||2.5 L/min|
|Incoming Water Pressure||max. 6.3 Bar|
|Replacement Cartridges||B510-02, B510-03, B510-07 Standard 10 Inch|
|Size||362 x 135 x 299 mm|
|Google Product Category|
|Google Product Category||"Home & Garden > Kitchen & Dining > Kitchen Appliances > Water Filters, Hardware > Plumbing > Water Dispensing & Filtration > In-Line Water Filters, Hardware > Plumbing > Water Dispensing & Filtration "|