Aquaphor DWM-101S Morion Reverse Osmosis Drinking Machine with Mineralisation
Free shipping in the United Kingdom and Ireland
DWM makes a premium quality water right from what's in your tap. Apart from removing harmful substances and hardness, it conditions you water with a balanced mix of useful minerals. It is a versatile professional water treatment appliance for your house. Fits any family and household.
DWM-101S uses improved design K50S reverse osmosis membrane cartridge. Previous DWM-101 has K50 membrane featuring wastewater tube reaching out from the bottom of the cartridge towards the top of the filter unit.
- Size (H x W x D): 42 x 19 x 37 cm (16.5 x 7.5 x 14.5 inches)
- Weight: 6.2 kg (13.7 lb)
- Tank volume: 5 L (1.3 Gal)
- Filtration rate: 40-60 min to fill tank
- Treatment performance: 190 L/day (50 Gal/day)
- Treated/Drained ratio: 1 : 5
- Inline mains water pressure: 1.9 - 6.3 Bar (27.6–91.4 psi) recommended
- Note: minimum operating in-line water mains pressure should be not less than 1.85 Bar
- Water temperature: 5–38 °C (41–100 °F)
- Mineralisation: 0.56 - 1.4 °dH (10 - 25 ppm)
- pH after DWM: 6 - 7
- Replacement filters: К5, К2, Membrane, K7M
- Replace: K5 and K2 every 6 months, K7M every year, K50S every 1.5 years
- Faucet: separate for drinking water
Aquaphor DWM 101 dramatically reduce hardness and harmful substances found in tap water. They include:
- hardness (limescale)
- sediment, such as rust, sand, mud, pollen
- chlorine, chloroform and other organic chlorine compounds
- metals and heavy metals: iron, lead, mercury, copper, aluminum
- nitrates, nitrites
- pharmaceuticals, including hormones and antibiotics
It also conditions water with a balanced mix of healthy minerals, including Magnesium and Calcium.
DWM has all the stages of a professional drinking-water treatment plant: preparation, membrane separation and enrichment. During membrane separation molecules of water are extracted from the tap stream, and all impurities, including hardness, bacteria, viruses, antibiotics and hormones, are washed down the drain. Then the water is enriched with potassium and magnesium to improve the taste and health benefits.
Aquaphor K5 Polypropylene Water Filter Cartridge
Replacement sediment filter manufactured from 100% Polypropylene. It is used to retain solid particles such as sand and rust. Protects further stages of filtration and extends life of home appliances.
Replaced as one piece. If needed, can be disassembled.
Aquaphor K2 Sorption Treatment and Purification Water Filter Cartridge
Replacement filter for deep purification of drinking water. Reduces all common impurities including chlorine, lead, bacteria and solid particles sized down to 3μm. Replaced with housing, which provides additional protection against bacteria.
Aquaphor K7M Mineralising Water Filter Cartridge
Replacement cartridge for water conditioning. Enriches water with useful minerals for better taste and improved balance of salts.
Replaced as one piece with the housing, which provides additional protection against bacteria.